Abstracts and Posters
POSTER SIZE: 34" wide x 42" long or 86.4 cm wide X 106.7 cm long
Formatted Abstract Requirements
Abstract must be saved in the rich text format (rtf)
In your word processing program, go to the file menu and choose Save As. Change the type to Rich Text Format (RTF).
- We suggest using Arial font for your abstract and whenever possible, try to use the Symbol font in your RTF file for your Greek and Scientific symbols (alpha, beta, gamma, etc.) to ensure correct syntax when the Abstract Books are printed.
- Abstract submitter must underline their name in the list of authors.
- Title should be bold and followed by one return.
- Author List and Institutions should be followed by one return.
- Document must fit 8 1/2" x 11" letter format.
- Please do not put the abstract in a text box.
- Make sure that all comments and revisions are deleted before uploading abstract into account.
- Provide any grant acknowledgments for your research (i.e., NIH-AI-13028) at the end of your abstract.
- Please name the files with your Last Name and First Name
The following submission guidelines apply to all meeting attendees.
- The total cost of the meeting is the same whether or not you submit an abstract.
- There is an additional non-refundable USD $50 fee for submitting an abstract after the deadline, which is not applied to your registration. All the abstracts submitted after deadline will be loosely inserted into the abstract book.
- Submitting an abstract does not constitute or guarantee registration. Please complete all steps of the registration process, including fee payment.
- Abstracts are published in a non-accredited journal that is given to all conference attendees.
- Abstract editing is the responsibility of the author. Abstracts will be published as submitted.